The Red een Kind (REK) program manual is a guideline that helps you in setting up your own program in line with the Red een Kind philosophy. It is not a blue print for development but hopefully a source of inspiration and hands on guidance. The manual is structured as following:
- What we know about holistic child development
- How we contribute to children's wellbeing and development
- Requirements for Red een Kind supported programs
- Planning Monitoring Evaluation and Learning (PMEL)
- Overview of annexes related to program requirements
- Overview of annexes related to PMEL requirements
The program manual is quite a big manual. You can either read it in its totality (see available files) or section by section if you use the links mentioned above.